The Lamborghini Countach is one of the motoring icons of the 20th century and the poster car of the 1980’s. To celebrate the company's 25th anniversary, Lamborghini produced the ultimate evolution of the Countach with restyling by Horacio Pagani and handling development by three-time World Rally champion Sandro Munari.
The redesign and improvements included:
- Extended and enlarged rear intake ducts with vertical strakes in body colour
- A new front bumper with the noise slightly raised
- Redesigned seats and door cards
- Improved air conditioning
- Improved sound insulation
- 2-piece forged alloy OZ rims
The 5000QV was the platform for development. The Lamborghini 25th Anniversary is regarded as the best Countach in terms of handling and reliability. During the 15 years of Countach production the engine size grew from 3.9l to 5.2l with the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary evolving into the most refined and fastest Countach model available.
Only 657 examples were produced